You can become a member of via if you're enrolled in one of the following study programmes:
- bachelor Informatica;
- bachelor Informatiekunde;
- bachelor Kunstmatige Intelligentie;
- bachelor Bèta-gamma with a major one of the bachelors above;
- bachelor Future Planet Studies with a major one of the bachelors above;
- master Artificial Intelligence;
- master Computational Science;
- master Forensic Science;
- master Computer Science;
- master Information Studies;
- master Logic;
- master Software Engineering;
- master Security and Network Engineering;
- minor Programmeren;
- minor Kunstmatige Intelligentie;
- minor Logic and Computation;
- minor Information Systems;
- minor Computational Science;
- track Bioinformatics van de master Bioinformatics and Systems Biology;
A membership for Bachelor students costs 20,- euro's and lasts for the entire duration of your studies. Master students can become members for free.
In order to become a member, you'll need to take two steps: first, create an account on the via website. Then, you'll need to pay for (or confirm if you're enrolled in a Master's) your membership. You can do so using the following methods:
- Buy your membership during the book sales.
- Pay by cash or by card in the via common room located at Science Park 904, room A0.10.
- Contact the board by e-mail to transfer the membership fee.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail the board.