The books for the first semester can be ordered from August 17 via this website. On this website you can select your study and year and then which of the required books you want to buy. It is possible to order books until August 28, 23:59. The books can then be picked up on the first Monday of the first semester at via (room A0.10). If you have any questions or problems during the ordering process, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
To order books with a discount, a membership with via is required. You can add this to your order. The membership fee is €20.- for your entire study period.
As a bachelor student, you can order your books at a discount via the collective book sale. Then you can pick up your books Monday 2 September at via (A0.10). Follow the steps below:
- You are not a member yet? First create an account. You will receive an email asking you to pay for your membership. You can also pay this directly at the book order.
- Then order your books here.
- Collect them from Monday 2 September at via (Room A0.10).
As a master student you cannot order books through the collective book sale. However, you can still order books with a 10% discount via Athenaeum. The books will then be delivered to your home. Follow the next steps:
- Not a member yet? First create an account for free.
- You can then use this link to get your discount card (it says it has expired but the code is still valid).
- Then order your books here (use the search function to find the book you are looking for) and use the online discount code from your discount card to get a 10% discount.