HOYNG ROKH MONEGIER LLP is a specialized Intellectual Property boutique unique within Europe. We have offices in the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Munich, Düsseldorf and Mannheim), France (Paris and Lyon), Belgium (Brussels), and Spain (Madrid). In each of these jurisdictions, we represent clients at all levels, from blue-chip global leaders to local start-up companies. Many of the world’s most innovative companies in the electronics, telecoms, pharmaceutical, biotech, and chemicals entrust their high-end prosecution and litigation to us.
We have a team of patent attorneys with technical backgrounds in various engineering and life science fields including electrical engineering, telecommunications, artificial intelligence, cryptography physics, biotechnology, bioengineering, and chemical engineering.
Our Patent Prosecution group provides a full range of patent prosecution services and litigation support. We handle complex IP portfolios for multinational clients. Our services include:
Representation before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO):
Filing and prosecution before the USPTO.
Filings and prosecutions are performed from our Amsterdam office.
Appeal and Post-Grant Proceedings before the PTAB.
HRM drafts Post-Grant petitions (e.g. IPR petitions) at a very competitive fee for clients. Filings and all actions taken thereafter are performed in cooperation with a U.S. based firm.
Representation before the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Filing and prosecution before the EPO.
- Opposition and Appeal Proceedings before the EPO.
- Direct PCT national/regional phase entry into EP and US; other countries via our network partners.
- Advising on infringement and validity.
What others say about us
- Global IP Awards 2019: “The Netherlands: Patent firm of the year”, “Belgium Patent firm of the year and “France Trademark firm of the year”
- Managing IP EMEA AWARDS 2019: “The Netherlands Patent Contentious firm of the year”, “Belgium Patent Contentious firm of the year”, and “France IP boutique firm of the year”
- Managing IP Global awards 2018: “Europe Copyright Firm of the Year” & “France Patent Contentious Firm of the Year” & “Netherlands Patent Contentious Firm of the Year” & “Belgium Copyright Firm of the Year”
- “Incredibly strong international tie-up”, Chambers 2017
- “Very high caliber” Legal 500 2017
- “Uniformly excellent” IAM Patent 2017
- Who’s Who Legal Award 2017: “Life Sciences - Patent Litigation Firm of the Year”
- Managing IP Global Awards: contentious – Firm of the Year 2017 for The Netherlands and France
- Managing IP Awards 2016: “European Patent Firm of the Year”
- Who’s Who Legal Awards 2016: “Life Sciences - Patent Litigation Firm of the Year”
For information about our internship opportunities, please send your request and CV to Mr. Ronny Amirsehhi:firstname.lastname@example.org (NO phone call please)